StreamTask+ Paragon User Group Meeting
March 20, 2013
StreamTask+ Paragon (Virtual) User Group Meeting: Your Best Opportunity to Share and Learn from Each Other
Where & When:
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
2:00PM - 3:00PM
Log in From Your Computer Individually or as a Group
We are pleased to host the first of what we hope will be many exciting and informative User Group meetings for our StreamTask+ Paragon customers.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet and get to know your colleagues using StreamTask+ at other Paragon hospitals. This will be a virtual meeting, facilitated by Array Software. We hope that you will come to the meeting ready to participate, and willing to share your contact information and experiences with other members of the group.
The following is an overview of the agenda for the meeting. We will provide more detailed information as we get closer to the event.
- Introductions "Around the Table"
- Tour of Array Software's Website and Resources
- Update on StreamTask+ for Horizon Development
- Highlights of new StreamTask+ Version 2.4 for Paragon
- Overview of Proposed Enhancements* (homework involved!)
- Featured User: Cathy Werner from Memorial Healthcare System (Fremont, OH): "Using StreamTask+ Beyond Upgrade Tracking"
- Array Service and Support Review
- Wrap-Up and Next Steps
*Before the Meeting
In order to facilitate the discussion about the proposed enhancements, we ask that you take some time to review two documents:
- the "StreamTask+ Enhancement Highlights" document, which provides highlights of features found in each version of StreamTask+, and
- the "StreamTask+ Enhancement Ideas" document, which lists the enhancement ideas we have received from users over the last few months.
These documents can be found in the "Customer" section of our website. The "Customer Login" link for this section is in the upper right corner of this page.
To access this section, you will need your log-in credentials. Please contact Miriam Cody at 413-789-2600 to get your facility's user name and password--we will not send this via email!
Please RSVP to Miriam Cody via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out and submitting the form on the Contact Array page here on our website. We look forward to "seeing" you at the meeting!
For more information or to register, please click here, or contact us via email at Information@arraysoftware.com or by phone at 413.789.2600.