StreamTask for Paragon Upgrades Training: Up- and Downloading Data
July 9, 2015
Most StreamTask users manage the Work Items that comprise their Paragon upgrades by importing them via the Interface/Update Doc conversion feature. But there are many things associated with an update that aren’t included in the Release Notes documentation.
Did you know that you can also create tasks in StreamTask from a spreadsheet? This opens up a whole world of possibilities for using StreamTask for update management to:
• Create recurring “to-do” tasks for each update
• Manage test cases for process testing
• Track parallel patient information
• Test customs specific to your hospital, and various other needs
Alternatively, sometimes you need to download information from StreamTask, for example to generate a go-live planning document, to present to a non-StreamTask user, or for conducting deeper analysis. There are ways to export selected tasks via Reports and the Export Batch feature.
What are some ways to approach your organization’s needs?
Join us on Thursday, July 9th at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific for a review of labor-saving techniques for getting data/information into and out of StreamTask. This 50-minute presentation is open to all current Paragon StreamTask customer sites, and will look at the various ways users can:
- Import data in batches using the Interface/Conversion and Import XL features, reviewing the reasons for doing so
- Export data using the xReporter, Batch/Export and Print features, and third party reporting tools
Register for the webcast now!
We look forward to seeing you!