Webcast: DTS+ and VG+ for Meditech Update Management
March 6, 2013
5.66 Update on Your Horizon?
- Tackle Your Mountain of DTSs -- Sort, Select and Focus on Your High Priority DTSs
- Track All Issues Associated with the Update
- Utilize Meditech's Validation Guides for Process-Oriented Testing
Join us on Wednesday, March 6th to see how our DTS+ and VG+ tools work. Learn how your upgrade management process can be revolutionized, and how we can help take you through the next stages of Meaningful Use!
With DTS+ and VG+ you can:
- Download your DTS documentation to create a database of tasks that can be sorted and sifted to separate the critical from the non-applicable
- Easily distribute tasks, track issues, monitor statuses, and report on update progress
- Add tasks to meet all of your go-Live needs: plan training of users, perform parallel, integration, interface testing, etc.
- Track process-oriented testing using your own testing scenarios or Meditech's Validation Guides
- And much more...
Click here for more information about DTS+ for Update Tracking, and here for more information about VG+ for Validation Guide Tracking. To see the tools in action, register for our March 6th webcast!
This webcast will be presented at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific. It will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
For more webcast information or to register, please click here, or contact us via email at Information@arraysoftware.com or by phone at 413.789.2600.