Webcast: DTS+ for Meditech Update Management
October 8, 2015
Your Next Update/Ring Release is Coming, and We Can Help!
- Tackle Your Mountain of DTSs -- Sort, Select and Focus on Your (or Meditech's) High Priority DTSs
- Track All Issues Associated with the Update
- Get More Out of Your Next Update
Join us for one of our DTS+ Demonstration webcasts to see how our DTS+ tool works. Learn about the automated DTS+ feature that helps you find the "Top DTSs" on Meditech's list in your DTS documentation, where the "top" designation doesn't currently exist.
Plus, with DTS+ you can:
- Download your DTS documentation to create a database of tasks that can be sorted and sifted to separate the critical from the non-applicable
- Easily distribute tasks, track issues, monitor statuses, and report on update progress
- Add tasks to meet all of your go-Live needs: plan training of users, perform parallel, integration, interface testing, etc.
- And much more...
Click here for more information about DTS+ for Update Tracking. To see the tool in action, register for one of our webcasts:
Thursday, October 8th at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific Register Now
Thursday, November 5th at 11:00 am Eastern/8:00 am Pacific Register Now
Each webcast will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend. Please note: the content of each webcast is the same.
If neither of these dates or times are convenient, we would be happy to set up a demonstration session specifically for you and your testing team. Click here to contact us, or email us at Information@arraysoftware.com.