Webcast: DTS+ for Meditech Update and "Top DTSs" Management
May 15, 2013
The 5.66 Update/Ring Release Will Be Here Soon!
- Tackle Your Mountain of DTSs -- Sort, Select and Focus on Your (or Meditech's) High Priority DTSs
- Track All Issues Associated with the Update
- Get More Out of Your Next Update
Join us on Wednesday, May 15th to see how our DTS+ tool works. Learn about the new automated DTS+ feature that helps you identify the "Top DTSs" on Meditech's list in your DTS documentation, where the "top" designation doesn't currently exist.
With DTS+ you can:
- Download your DTS documentation to create a database of tasks that can be sorted and sifted to separate the critical from the non-applicable
- Easily distribute tasks, track issues, monitor statuses, and report on update progress
- Add tasks to meet all of your go-Live needs: plan training of users, perform parallel, integration, interface testing, etc.
- And much more...
Click here for more information about DTS+ for Update Tracking. To see the tool in action, register for our May 15th webcast!
This webcast will be presented at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific. It will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
For more webcast information or to register, please click here, or contact us via email at Information@arraysoftware.com or by phone at 413.789.2600.