Iatric Systems Webcast - Best Practices for Systems Implementations
September 6, 2017
If you're considering or planning for a system implementation, you need to have a plan in place to achieve the results you're expecting.
Gather your testing team, your super-users, and your colleagues together and join Iatric Systems as they discuss their strategy for successful implementations, including the use of StreamTask to track and document software implementation processes.
Register and learn:
* How to avoid common pitfalls of system implementations
* How to keep your clinicians up and running and avoid down time
* How to ensure testing is completed properly prior to cut-over
* All aspects of new implementations that you need to think about BEFORE going live
Individually or as a group, make plans to join the Iatric Systems webcast on:
- Wednesday September 6th, 2017 at 2:00 pm Eastern (1:00 pm Central, 12:00 noon Mountain, 11:00 am Pacific)