Webcast: StreamTask+ for Meditech Update Management
July 20, 2015
Managing Meditech Updates Without Spreadsheets -- There's a Tool for That!
Software update management is critical, but it doesn't have to be such a burden. If you're charged with trying to make a manual process work efficiently, make time to take a look at StreamTask+, and see what a more automated process can do for your update team.
StreamTask is a browser-based, platform-independent application that supports software upgrade planning and execution. This new organizational channel allows you to communicate, test, monitor, track and document upgrades with accuracy and confidence.
• One shared platform integrating all testing information
• Unlimited user access; scalable to the needs of any organization
• Detailed issue and defect tracking
• Test case management tools
• Real time status reports
• Ease of installation and use
• Outstanding training and support
StreamTask allows you to manage the testing process to achieve worry-free go-live days with:
• Continuous insight into the status of upgrade projects
• Standardized testing procedures
• Optimized software enhancements
• Reduced costs
Join us on Monday, July 20, 2015 at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific to learn more!
You don't HAVE to use spreadsheets anymore!
This webcast will be presented at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific. It will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
Click here for more information about StreamTask.
To set up a private demonstration for your hospital/health system, use the Contact Array page here on the website, or contact us via email at Information@arraysoftware.com or by phone at 413.789.2600.