Webcast: StreamTask for Meditech Update Management
October 1, 2015
Managing Meditech Updates Without Spreadsheets -- There's a Tool for That!
Software update management is critical, but it doesn't have to be such a burden. If you're charged with trying to make a manual process work efficiently, make time to take a look at StreamTask, and see what a more automated process can do for your update team.
StreamTask is a browser-based, platform-independent application that supports software upgrade planning and execution. This new organizational channel allows you to communicate, test, monitor, track and document upgrades with accuracy and confidence.
• One shared platform integrating all testing information
• Unlimited user access; scalable to the needs of any organization
• Detailed issue and defect tracking
• Test case management tools
• Real time status reports
• Ease of installation and use
• Outstanding training and support
StreamTask allows you to manage the testing process to achieve worry-free go-live days with:
• Continuous insight into the status of upgrade projects
• Standardized testing procedures
• Optimized software enhancements
• Reduced costs
Join us on Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 11:00 am Eastern/8:00 am Pacific to learn more!
You don't HAVE to use spreadsheets anymore!
This webcast will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
Click here for more information about StreamTask.
To set up a private demonstration for your hospital/health system, use the Contact Array page here on the website, or contact us via email at Information@arraysoftware.com or by phone at 413.789.2600.