Webcast: StreamTask for Meditech updates with Test Case Management
April 21, 2021
Whether you are using Meditech® Expanse, Client/Server, 6.X and Magic®, the challenge of managing your Meditech updates may mean re-evaluating your update process. StreamTask+ gets you started on the road to true Software Quality Assurance by allowing you to:
- Gain a better understanding of what all those DTSs mean to you and your hospital--with StreamTask+ you can easily sort, batch, and focus on your highest priorities
- Track all issues associated with the update
- Upload existing spreadsheets and create new tasks to manage all aspects of the update process
- Have one place for all the information about your update
- Generate reports in moments, for real-time progress tracking.
StreamTask's Test Case Manager houses powerful functionality for building, saving and launching testing scripts that can be reused for each update; These Test Case scripts are crucial in achieving the consistency, efficiency and confidence that Software Quality Assurance brings to healthcare IT.
Join our webcast to see how StreamTask+ helps manage Meditech updates for all Meditech hospital platforms.
This webcast will be presented on Wednesday April 10th at 12:00 noon Eastern/ 09:00 am Pacific. It will run approximately 60 minutes. There is no charge to attend.
For more webcast information or to register, please click here, or contact us: Information@arraysoftware.com or 413.789.2600