Webcast: StreamTask for Meditech Upgrade Management
December 8, 2021
Looking for a better way to manage Meditech updates?
Whether you are already an Expanse user or looking forward to being one soon, you are well aware of the steady flow of valuable updates that turn what once was an intermittent event into a nearly ongoing initiative .
Please join our webcast to learn how IT teams are replacing spreadsheets and links with Array's StreamTask solution - and dramatically improved their Meditech Upgrades
StreamTask offers Meditech® Expanse, Client/Server, 6.X and Magic® users a better way to manage the many aspects of Meditech's software upgrades.
StreamTask was designed to help you manage the detailed testing of individual DTSs, and also to track your process testing.
Use StreamTask to:
- Easily review all the elements of the update: what is included in each module, what is important to your hospital, what you want to focus on first.
- Replace spreadsheets - StreamTask tracks all your update activity
- Give testers unrestricted access to their testing tasks anytime they want to document results.
- Gain real-time statuses of the update in progress
- Capture testing notes right in the tasks
- Generate reports with the click of a button.
- Reduce the risk of major problems
- Achieve worry-free Go-Live days!
StreamTask's Test Case Manager module can take your process testing to new levels!
Build detailed, reusable test case templates that you launch cleanly for each update.
Join us on Wednesday, December 8th at 12:00 noon Eastern/9:00 am Pacific to learn more!
This webcast will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
Please note: If this date/time isn't convenient, we are happy to set up a private demonstration for your team!