Webcast: StreamTask for Meditech Upgrade Management
February 26, 2019
Offers Meditech® Client/Server, 6.X and Magic® users a better way to manage the many aspects of Meditech's software upgrades.
StreamTask was designed to help you manage the detailed testing of individual DTSs, and also to track your process testing.
Use StreamTask to:
- Easily review all the elements of the update: what is included in each module, what is important to your hospital, what you want to focus on first.
- Replace spreadsheets - StreamTask tracks all your update activity
- Give testers unrestricted access to their testing tasks anytime they want to document results.
- Gain real-time statuses of the update in progress
- Capture testing notes right in the tasks
- Generate reports with the click of a button.
- Reduce the risk of major problems
- Achieve worry-free Go-Live days!
StreamTask's Test Case Manager module can take your process testing to new levels!
Build detailed, reusable test case templates that you launch cleanly for each update.
Join us on Tuesday, February 26th at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific to learn more!
This webcast will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
Please note: If this date/time isn't convenient, we are happy to set up a private demonstration for your team!
You can contact us at Information@arraysoftware.com or at 413.789.2600.