Webcast: StreamTask+ for Meditech Update Management
April 4, 2013
Is the 5.66 or 6.07 Update on Your Horizon?
- Tackle your mountain of DTSs -- sort, select and focus on your high priority DTSs
- Track all issues associated with the update
- Upload spreadsheets and create new tasks to manage all aspects of the update process
Join us on Thursday, April 4th to see how our StreamTask+ tool helps manage Meditech updates for Client/Server and 6.x hospitals. Learn how you can revolutionize your process, and how we can help take you through the next stages of Meaningful Use!
StreamTask+ is a platform-independent, browser based application that manages medical software updates, migrations and healthcare IT department tasks. StreamTask+ converts Meditech's update documentation into an online database of tasks. Once converted, tasks can be assigned, tested, documented, and tracked using our powerful task management and communication tools.
With StreamTask+ you can:
- Download your DTS documentation to create a database of tasks that can be sorted and sifted to separate the critical from the non-applicable
- Easily distribute tasks, track issues, monitor statuses, and report on update progress
- Add tasks to meet all of your go-Live needs: plan training of users, perform parallel, integration, interface testing, etc.
- Track process-oriented testing using your own testing scenarios or Meditech's Validation Guides
- And much more...
Click here for more information about StreamTask+ for Update Management. To see the tools in action, register for our April 4th webcast!
This webcast will be presented at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific. It will run approximately 60 minutes, and there is no charge to attend.
For more webcast information or to register, please click here, or contact us via email at Information@arraysoftware.com or by phone at 413.789.2600.